Wednesday 23 April 2014

Disney Frozen

The upside of parenthood is being able to transport back to childhood - reliving the missed bits and revelling in childish acts without being labelled as 'childish'. Recently, my kids and I synced our inflight movie and watched the acclaimed Disney movie Frozen together; we enjoyed the plot and musical. I was pleasantly surprised that the supposedly girly movie captivated my boy too. We downloaded their favourite song titles from Frozen on iTunes and played them during car rides, both of them would sing along and reenact the scenes from Frozen. It's a delight watching them giggling in their antics, such simple joy :-) The combination of an entertaining movie and great musical songs keeps reverberating in our memory, so much so that I'm inspired to needle felt Olaf and my first attempt of a huge figurine, Anna!


No comments:

Post a Comment