Thursday 20 February 2014

Baby Bump :-)


Pregnancy is an amazing journey – from the physical transformation of a woman’s body, physiological bonding with baby within, to the psychological nurturing of a mother’s instincts. It is a journey prerogative only to women, not one which men can undertake nor understand.
 
Even as myself had gone through two pregnancies bringing my precious ones to the world (they are both 8 & 10 already?!!!), it is still bewildering to me how a sperm of disc head 5 micrometer by 3 micrometer, when finding its way to an ovum of 0.12 mm diameter could fuse to develop into a foetus and eventually grow into a mature baby of 50cm, all the while happening inside a woman’s womb! I am constantly amused when I see Preggies with their ballooning belly stretching to contain the growing baby, the sight of their tummy so tender yet robust!
 
Perhaps the experience of pregnancies has conceived my view of Preggies – they are one lot of beautiful curves!


No comments:

Post a Comment